If you already have a token, click here to access the LUMA data extractor
In order to register as a user for the Data Archive, please email LondonUrbanMicrometdataArchive@gmail.com, providing the following information:
- The type of data you would like to access (roughly specify variables, sites and time periods needed)
- How do you intend to use the data? Which project are you going to use them for? What is your research question?
- Your name and affiliation
- Your email address for correspondence. Your user token will be sent to this address.
Before making a request, please ensure you are familiar with the LUMA contents:
- The variables measured
- The measurement site(s) involved, or an idea about the type of urban environment, height and city
- The instrument(s) operational at those sites
- What date range(s) are required, and whether LUMA data are available for these
Data will be made available to you for download via the LUMA Data Extractor website. Your user token will be sent via email.
LUMA users must agree to the following terms and conditions
- Your user registration is personalised and can not be transferred to others.
- With your registration, you agree to keep your user details confidential and to not pass LUMA data to others
- If you know others interested in data from LUMA, please encourage them to sign up as a user.
We request that you acknowledge LUMA as the source of any data downloaded from the archive, in any publication, paper, report, or thesis where they are used, as:
Data provided by Prof Sue Grimmond, London Urban Micromet data Archive (LUMA)
If you are submitting data for journal publication, please contact us to discuss appropriate co-authorship which papers to cite as source of the data