Latest temperature (min, max, mean) forecast for
-99.9 denotes missing data
This page is maintained by
- 'Hi' - denotes that recent forecast errors for the specified forecast length (column 'DAY') have had a standard deviation over the past 30 days of less than 1.5C,
- '- ' - as 'Hi' but in the range 1.5C to 3C.
- 'Lo' - as 'Hi' but greater than 3C.
- The values in the 'Ensemble Spread' columns indicate the standard deviation of the spread of the forecasts between the ensembles. Thus, a value of 1.0 indicates that approximately 2/3rds of the ensemble members lie in the range -1.0C to +1.0C about the mean of the ensemble forecasts.
- The larger the value of the 'Ensemble Spread' the greater the uncertainty of the forecast as the ensemble members have a larger variation for the forecast for the day shown.