Boundary-Layer Meteorology (BLMet)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PRESENTING YOUR WORK IN OUR GROUP MEETINGS, PLEASE CONTACT BRODIE OR JUDITH (SEE CONTACTS BELOW)
Meetings for the Summer Term: 14:00 on Fridays in 1L43 (unless otherwise specified, see dates below, presentations to be confirmed).
***** You can find past meetings and presentations here. *****
- Brodie Pearson and Judith McConnell are the current organisers of the weekly meetings.
- Here is the current schedule of the Boundary Layer Group talks for the Spring, 2013:
Autumn Term, 2012
|Week 1||26/4/13 - Planing Session||-||PDF*|
|Week 4||Elisa Goulart||TBC||PDF*|
|Week 5||Judith McConnell||TBC||PDF*|
|Week 6||Miguel Teixeira||TBC||PDF*|
|Week 7||Aidan Brocklehurst and Brodie Pearson||TBC||PDF*|
|Week 8||Wagner Nogueira Neto||TBC||PDF*|
|Week 9||Sian Lane||TBC||PDF*|
|Week 10||Humphrey Lean||TBC||PDF*|
- Those of us on email@example.com receive emails about group meetings and such like
- Subscribe here
Data Sharing via the website
- The local file dump directory is for online storage of personal files for conferences and such like; it is meant for temporary medium-term use (http://www.met.rdg.ac.uk/~bl_met/local/dump/)
- The "datasite" is for short-term sharing with collaborators, documentation is available here
- Help editing the Reading BLM website can be obtained by contacting Wagner.
- Whenever a username and password are requested on any BLM resource it will always be the standard one we use.
- This "Local Resources" page can be accessed off-campus: you will prompted to enter the usual BLM group username and password
- Matlab tutorial
- Bibtex help
- PC and unix support is provided by departmental IT staff